Saturday, March 01, 2014

First post in 2014

Hello! Um hehe its March already and I've just updated the first post for 2014 lol sorry guys.I've been soooo busy lately huh being in morning session is so troublesome because i've been in afternoon session for 2 years already so its quite hard for me to suit myself in new environment.Ah forget about it,no! How can I forget about it?Eventhough its only 3 months of 2014,and I can feel like I've lost my mind already.I have super duper pack schedule + homeworks + assignments aigoo I could die thinking about this.This year is so challenging for me as I'm in form 3 so you-know-lah I'll be sitting for a big exam that is PMR oops its PPMR so unlucky to be born in 1999 because like the teachers have said,"batch paling kesian" ugh seriously.And with non-stop assignments every week.But yeah,the perks of being a student.Hopefully with all of my hardworks,patience and struggles,I could pass with flying colours uuu Amin! Wish me luck ya dear readers :) 
Next,I'm officially fif(teen) yay! So old yet so young hahahah okay lol.I can't say that I celebrate it this year because all we did was went out for a dinner,that's all.Also,thanks to my friends who wished me sharp at 12 o'clock omg i love you guys deeper than the ocean eceh ceh ceh.
So far,between this 3 months I can say that life is quite hard for me to face.I am so grateful for the strength God has given me because ya I am so tired but I still manage to hold on because,before if everything gets too hard,I would usually just cry and figure out what to do next but this year Alhamdulillah,I keep motivating myself and radiate positive vibes for myself and it works!! You should try it too whoops
That friday,uh the worst thing just happened to me.My teacher was mad at me and that stare was...OMG so fckin scary!! I don't even want to think about it anymore because that was the FIRST TIME I saw people have gone mad and would do anything to make themselves feel better but please..not to me ok I'm not used to that kind of stuffs.Ok please teacher please?
That's all for now guys,I'm out of ideas hehehe
with love
Neesa

No comments:

Post a Comment