Saturday, May 18, 2013

Bandung Trip 2013.

Hey guys,so how are you?I know you've been wondering where have I been all this time right?I'm here,ain't going nowhere,just a little bit busy.So now,I have to spent a little time to update my blog.I'm going to Bandung a few weeks back.I can say,this is the first trip of us in 2013,unlike last year,we have 3 trips until I have to rush from the airport to go to school because I have exams to sit.I have to sit for my exams too during this trip so it means that I have to skip it,luckily the exam is cancelled because of our school concert.Yeah I'm safe this time.So,I'm gonna post some photos from the first day of this trip until the end,sit back and relax! ;)

 Our flight is on 7.30 pm,but I  finish school on 6 pm so mom fetched me on 4.30 onwards.I have to skip 2 periods on that day.We arrived at LCCT about 9:30 pm I can't really remember and we headed to Tune Hotels because we have a flight to catch tomorrow morning.
 Then,we arrived at Soekarno-Hatta Jakarta Airport (Terminal 3) and the driver fetched us.As it was a Labour Day,so we're a little bit stuck in the city.We headed straight away to Bandung which took us a out 2 hours to reach there.Bandung is quite cold I tell you,we have to wear sweatshirt or long-sleeved shirt when its windy.So,we went to Trans Studio Bandung.All the games are indoor except for the Roller-coaster which I didn't get to ride it because its raining.
 I only get to ride Giant Swing which is quite scary ride.Uh.The ride was like the pirate ship ride but I think pirate ship is better.All the games there was scary and I don't dare to ride it all.Well,at least I played eventhough only one,unlike Harith and Haikal.They only wanted to play kids games.Trans Studio is seriously not a place for kids,its a place for teenagers and adults.They don't even have suitable games for kids.So my suggestion,don't come here with kids hahaha.
 The next day,we went shopping at Toko 3 a place for original jeans with cheap prices.I bought 2 skinny jeans ok and it only costs me about RM 18 each.Can you imagine that?Then,we spent one night at Jakarta and we stayed in a low-cost budget hotel near the Airport.As our flight is 5.30 am in the morning,we have to wake up quite early and get to sleep about 5 to 6 hours only.Ngah fetched us at Putrajaya Central and then we went to Alamanda to have our lunch.
Then we went to Tasik Putrajaya to take some photos,yeah I miss this place.I didn't get to go here last year.We finally ended our trip the next day and arrived at KIA before 4 pm.Mom and Dad is fetched by Uncle Edwin and they went voting as it is the election day while we went home with Nek Aki.So,that's all for this post,I hope you do enjoy it.Thank you! :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment