Sunday, February 03, 2013

My Birthday Celebration ♥

 Hi Guys,sorry for the late post ya know I'm kinda busy these days uh sad lyfeeeee :(  nvm,late post doesn't matter but celebrating my birthday late does matter haha :p celebrated my 14th birthday with my friends but still waiting to celebrate it with my family.I don't even plan to celebrate it with my friends but they did! they made a surprise for me aw :') to be honest,I feel cheated with their acts.Tasha told me,"Sa,sorry kmk org lupak beli cake" and I was like oh okay haha doesn't matter.And during recess Hidayah took me away from them,She brought me to Koperasi and jalan-jalan so that the others can prepare the stuff without me knowing and so that I don't feel curious haha.This are some of our photos ;) 

               During recess at the canteen with my birthday cake and with the actors hahahahaha :p


                        Suap menyuap session haha.


                             
So that's all for now,thank you for the birthday surprises,your acts and for the birthday wishes too! I appreciate it lots! Neesa xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment