Monday, September 16, 2013

Just another story in my life.

Hi guys! Hmm,Its been a few months since I left and  can see my blog is a mess! Hahaha just kidding.You wanna know why I came back?I don't even know why cause I just feel like writing and tell you guys some stories.I notice a lot of change in me these days.I'm not sure which part of it but I can feel the change.Yeah,I'm growing up,not down.I've been facing a lot of problems back then but I managed to handle it all.Sometimes,I just feel like crying.Why do I have to face this,why do this kind of thing happen to me?No one can relate my mood sometimes.I'm happy if I want too and I get mad for no reason.When something happens,I don't know where to gain my strength,I became weak and I'm not sure if my friends are going through this thing because when I see through their faces,they are always happy or maybe they are good at hiding,like me.My life is like a labyrinth.I;m suffering to get out from it but I can't figure how and sometimes I think that I am a Labyrinth because everything about me is hard.I'm hard to understand.No one understands me 100% except for myself.Is this mental problems or what because I am emotionally unhealthy,seriously.Arghh what am I writing...Ok.Be back later,bye! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment